Hello everyone 🙂
I hope you have guessed what word A goes for.
Drum roll please…….
I know, how exciting! I wonder what that means?
Do you know? It means being yourself. 🙂
I could spend ages on this with the many bible verses there are.
But I will tell you six main ones that I know:
1. Jeremiah 29: 11″For I know the plans I have for you” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
2. 1 Timothy 4:12 “Don’t let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith and your purity”.
3. 2 Timothy 1: 6 “That is why I would remind you to stir up(rekindle the embers of, fan the flame of and keep burning) the (gracious) gift of God, (the inner fire) that is in you by means of laying on my hands( with those of the elders at your ordination
4. Psalm 139 :14 “I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well”.
5. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding: in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
6. Hebrews 13: 6 “Let us be bold and say:” The Lord is my helper, I will not be afraid. What can anyone do to me?”
OK, see if you can comment as many verses that encourage to be yourself. Also, guess what B is going to be?